View in Aramic Isa's words for the two disciples that walked with Isa. That has all you really need for salvation. Book of Yohannan and Book of Mattai We do not know that these are correct. We do not have the proper dialect.
The Muslims, Islam, with a language of Arabic, are asking questions
about the Qur'an, and Isa Al-Masih who was far more than just an
ordinary prophet. They read that Isa is Allah's Word and a Spirit from
Allah (Surat-un Nisa, 4:171); that Isa is a pure son born of a virgin
(Surat-u Maryam, 19:19,20); that only Isa had the power to open blind
eyes, heal leprosy, raise the dead, and even create (Surat-u Ali Imran,
3:49); and that Isa was raised up to Allah Himself (Surat-u Ali Imran,
3:55). It is only right to want to hear the words that Isa Al-Masih
taught as even the Quran says you should follow Isa:
- Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 3 Surah Ale Imraan verses 55:
- 55 Behold! Allah said: "O Isa (Yeshua)! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith to the Day of Resurrection; then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
What Is The Truth About Isa Al-Masih?
Many Muslims, Christians and Jews are waking up to the Truth even having dreams and visions and starting to follow and find the real name of Al-Masih and His name is Yeshua according to the translation of ancient Aramaic and Hebrew which was the language of Al-Masih. Here is a website with how to pronounce Yeshua. The name Isa and Jesus came from the Greek.
History of English name Jesus the names and year in English with research.
The name Jesus is less than 400 years old.
1380 AD Wycliffe First English Bible translated from Latin. Jesus name was “Jhesu Crist.”
1525 AD Tyndale Translated from Hebrew and Greek. Jesus name was “Iesus Christ”
1560 AD Geneva Bible preferred 90% Tyndale came to USA, Jesus name was “Iesvs Christ”
1611 AD King James Version influenced by Geneva Bible, Jesus name was “Iesus Christ”
1638 AD King James Version first using the name “Jesus”
Why is it important to know Isa Al-Masih's real name?
Because in His teachings He does tell us to use His name. Is His name Isa? No Is His name Jesus? No. Many are learning the truth and searching these things. Truth is what is waking people up in their learning. Truth is found in Hebrew and Aramaic which was the language of Al-Masih. In the notes of the Aramaic to English book, if you do a word search for the name "Alah" it is there within the notes.
Who Follows Al-Masih's teachings and words?
- The current day Jews reject that Al-Masih came however many when He lived did follow Him and believed in Him that is who Isa came to. Jewish millenials 1 in 5 are waking up too and believe that Jesus was God.
- Christians do have the Greek translation of the gospels of Al-Masih. Christians did keep the Hebrew scriptures that Al-Masih used and kept them as part of their Bible, so they still have more truth. Unfortunately Al-Masih's teachings (the gospels) are rarely taught. If you were to ask a Christian to quote you some scriptures that Al-Masih spoke most could not do it.
- The Muslims, Islam, did not make the ancient Hebrew scriptures part of the Quran. They also have no teachings of Al-Masih. They are not following the words and teachings of the Al-Masih.
The sad part about not knowing Al-Masih's words, is because He said we would be judged by His word.
- John 12:48 “Whoever rejects me and does not receive my words has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, that shall judge him in the last day."
How Many Books Are The Teachings of Al-Masih?
There are 5 books of the teachings of Al-Masih just like there are 5 books of Law Moses (Torah). Al-Masih's books are Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Revelation. Who has the ancient Aramaic teachings of Al-Masih? The USA has the Ancient Aramaic Book. Christians do, have the Greek to English translation of His teachings. Most Christians have not seen the Aramaic translation, they use the Greek to English translation and the Greek's (Roman's) did not like the God of Abraham which both Muslims and Jew's followed.
This ancient Aramaic Bible, came from Iran then to Iraq and then to the USA. It also has notes within the book, if you do a word search on the name "Alah" you will see it in the notes of the text.
The Yonan Codex was believed to have been stored for centuries in a church in Urmia which is an Aramaic community located in Northwest Iran but was uprooted by the Kurds in 1918.
It is believed that the Yonan family took the ancient New Testament codex and fled with it to Iraq, then they brought it from there to the United States of America.
For a copy of this ancient Aramaic to English Bible to read the teachings of Yeshua Al-Masih read this link. This Bible is better than the Greek or nothing..it is not however translated from the Bible owned by USA. This Bible is housed not in a church but in the USA library, here is a quote from notes at bottom of page
3“The Khabouris Manuscript is a copy of a second century New Testament, which was written in approximately 165 AD (internally documented as 100 years after the great persecution of the Christians by Nero, in 65 AD).
What did Al-Masih teach in what we are to call God?
Al-Masih gave His disciples a prayer when they asked Him how to pray.
- Matthew 6:9 Therefore pray in this way: ‘Our Father who are in Heaven, hallowed be your name,
Al-Masih told us to use the same that He Himself used, calling God the word "Father". Al-Masih said this about Father:
- Matthew 23:9 And you should not call yourselves “Father”, in the earth, for one is your Father who is in Heaven.
Why did He say this? Because we were all created by just one God, so He is the only “Father” of all humans.
The first Holy writings of the God of Abraham were given to Moses and the house of Israel. We know these texts are still the same from the ancient “Dead Sea Scrolls” written in Hebrew and Aramaic. Aramaic was the language of Al-Masih and His true name is “Yeshua” known in Hebrew and Aramaic. The name Isa and Jesus came from Greek to Arabic translations just as the name Jesus came from Greek to English translations of the Bible. This was not the language of Isa.
The First Thing We Need To Understand About The Word "God"
We need to first know that the word “God” in any language is not the “name of God” look at this link for the word God in all languages. Even Christians know word God is not God's name. Al-Masih, was a Jew from the house of Israel and came to save the world, so to all people who would believe in Him. Al-Masih came to fulfill the law given to Moses, and fulfill what the Prophets said about Him.
Did God have a name in the ancient Hebrew text?
A name was assigned but is this the “name of God”? The Hebrew writings assign the word in caps “LORD” as being the name of God given in Genesis 2. The meaning of that name is given “Jehovah”, which was used in Hebrew of the word “LORD” and also in the Aramaic. Christians seem to think it is YHWH and have their own form of the name yet it is actually YHVH. There are no vowels in these letters, so the truth is that no man knows Gods name. Yet Jehovah is what is used for LORD in Hebrew and Aramaic the language of Isa. So Jehovah is the name we know and go by.
Moses did ask what God's name was and this is what God said to Moses:
- Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
- Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
Does Isa tell us that no man knows the name? He does in the book of Revelation that was given to His disciple John.
- Revelation 19:12 And his eyes were like flames of fire, and many diadems were upon his head and he had The Name written, which no one knew but he alone.
So why would God not want anyone to know His name?
Praise be to God, He wanted to protect us from using His name in vain!!
- Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Should you read Al-Masih's words and teachings? Yes because He said this:
- John 5:24 Timeless truth I speak to you: “Whoever hears my word and trusts in him who has sent me has the eternal Life, and he comes not into judgment, but he moves from death into Life.
Do you have to become a Christian to follow Al-Masih?
NO!! You just have to follow Al-Masih. The early Jewish Church referred to themselves as "The Way", probably coming from Isaiah 40:3, According to Acts 11:26, the term "Christian" was first used in reference to Jesus's disciples in the city of Antioch, meaning "followers of Christ," by the non-Jewish inhabitants of AntiochThose that follow the words and teachings of Al-Masih are His assemblies wherever they are! Read His words today from the ancient Aramaic to English and start with the book of John.